Sport motivation

When it comes to sport I am really torn about it. I love it and I hate it with all my heart. It always feels like this big mountain in front of me that I don`t want to climb...
It`s hard for me to find any motivation when I start (...eventough I know that afterwards I feel so much better.) Sometimes I feel like I only start my training to get in better shape, or maintain my weight…sometimes I do it because I don`t want to feel bad when I don`t do it…I know that those are wrong motivations, but i would be lieing if i tell you otherwise. In the end I know that sport is good for my overall health and this is also a reason I like to do my workout, but oh well...

However…Sport is a part of my life…and it is a part of my almost daily struggle. It helps me to remember some inspirational quotes. One of my favorite quote, that always motivates me, is from blogilates. I`m sure a lot of you know Cassey Ho already, but if you don`t I highly recommend you check out her youtube channel and here blog (www.blogilates.com).

So, I don`t claim to own this quote or have invented it, just want to share…

 

So, now I`m gonna change my cloth into my sport outfit and get sore.....

Hope you all have a nice day - and don`t fprget to workout (so, we can share the pain..;))

1 Kommentar:

  1. I am 56 years old but I still find motivation to do sport. Young people should be able to sport without motivation.

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Dein Avatarfoto (solltest du eines haben) wird hier veröffentlicht. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung. Schreibe bitte keinen Kommentar wenn du damit nicht einverstanden bist!