Photo Project - Finds

As I was taking a walk around my house to get to know my neighbourhood better, I was passing a lot a lot of beautiful contrasts in the nature. There is this dried out river, and next to it this beautiful big green Tree – just to a completely dried out tree. There is dusty dried out field but when you look closely you can find everywhere yellow little fruits growing near to the ground. What stroke me the most was this picture:
A  big thornbush, but hidden inside blooms a beautiful red flower and fights it way through.
Beauty is find everywhere – we just got to open our eyes. 
Thanks to --Luzia who made me think of this picutre again with the photo project. So this is my find of the month september. What is yours?
You can find more beautiful pictures and stories here:photo project - finds  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Dein Avatarfoto (solltest du eines haben) wird hier veröffentlicht. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung. Schreibe bitte keinen Kommentar wenn du damit nicht einverstanden bist!