My packs packed with just the few most important things the plain took off to a unkown place where i will be working the next 6 month.
Life here is different....the people, the climate, the food, the cultur.
It's scary, exciting, beautiful and sad all in one. All the new impressions i get...i could writte about for hours and maybe i will one day...But for now, for this post, i just wanna writte about the little things...the little things i learned while living in Africa...
- To sleep every night in a different Hotel/Hostel/Lodge for a few weeks is more exhausting than i thought.
- Everyone is telling me that learing Kisuahli is easy - Than why do i find it so hard?
3. Not everything here is cheap...
4. Even in the driest dessert or place you can find beauty
6. If it rains, it raaaaaiiinnnnssss.....
7. A hot shower i real luxury
8. Little baby elefants tend to freeze faster so they need to be covered
9. I hate living out of a packback10. The landscape is so different that often you wouldn`t think you`re still in the same country.
I`m excitied what the future will bring and what will be written in the next "10 little things i learned..."