Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick

Aproduct that I don`t want to miss in my collection is the Bobbi brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick.
 
When I first bought it and tried it at home I really didn`t like it because it started creasing shortly after I put it on my lids. So after trying different ways to apply it and always getting the same result I stopped using it. After a few weeks I tried it again – I don`t why, but since then it never creased on my lids.
Now it`s a stable in my routine and I use it several times in the week. Often I put a similar shadow upon on it, but only to switch it up. The color alone is beautiful itself.
I have the color “sunlight gold” - It`s a soft light gold and has very fine glitter in it. But so fine that you can`t really see it, but it reflects beautiful on your lid. The shadow smoothes on easily, but once applied you have to blend it out fast – because it dries quickly. I think that’s a good thing ;) Once the shadow is applied, it stays put on for the whole day. 
Sunlight gold photographed in the shadow
 I really enjoy the simplicity with this product. You don`t need a brush, you just swipe it over your lid, lightly blend it with your fingers and that`s it. If you`re in a hurry that`s perfect. It also makes a perfect base if you want to use a gold eyeshadow because it brings out the gold colors very well.
photographed in direct sunlight
Have you tried Bobbi Browns Shadow sticks? And if, what do you think of them?
Krisi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Dein Avatarfoto (solltest du eines haben) wird hier veröffentlicht. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung. Schreibe bitte keinen Kommentar wenn du damit nicht einverstanden bist!