Short getaway....

Finally it`s the weekend…even though I can`t complain because life here in Kenya is so “pole pole” (slow, relax) that you don`t really have a stress here…that`s a thing I enjoy most of the time. Sometimes it`s almost too much. It would be perfect if Switzerland would adopt a bit of this lifestyle and vise versa.
From today till Monday I am going to stay in Nairobi and just enjoy being in a city again…I`m really looking forward to drink “real” coffee, enjoy a piece of New York Cheesecake, spend the evenings in a lovely restaurant and unwind at night with an beer…
I will try to take some photos in Nairobi, from the city and the food…(I`m still learning to take my camera everywhere with me and trying to remember to take picture).. so I can show you some parts of the city.
I wish you all a nice, relaxing and adventurous weekend.
Love,

Krisi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Dein Avatarfoto (solltest du eines haben) wird hier veröffentlicht. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung. Schreibe bitte keinen Kommentar wenn du damit nicht einverstanden bist!